About Me

My photo
Well, where do I start? I could start at many stages in my life; all very exciting and adventurous in some sort of way. Probably best to start when I met my husband 10 years ago, as this was the turning point in my very emotional and dramatic life. Met Ben through work, we had a wonderful life together, very ambitious, career driven until we decided to started a family 4 years later. The fertility Journey did take 2 years to conceive but we got there eventually and conceived little Thomas, now for someone like me who has no patience what so ever this was a agonizing and stressful wait but well worth it. We moved from our home town Bournemouth to Ipswich with Ben's work, I gave up my careern and then married in Cumbria in 2009. We continued to have 2 more children very easily compared to Thomas, Jesiica and Baby Wilson.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Chronic epididymitis - Homeopathic medicines


http://epididymitiscure.com/

Chronic epididymitis is a very personally disturbing condition. It may not be life threatening, but the
stress, disappointment and desperation it can cause --particularly after exhausting available treatment
options-- can be literally devastating. It seems there is no end to the constant pain in scrotum, which often
radiated to the pelvis and the legs, sometimes even with burning sensation in the foot. Overtime, it
damages the person physically and emotionally.

Possibility of frequent acute infection (flare-ups) is a daunting nightmare for chronic epididymitis
sufferers, particularly when you have to take antibiotics repeatedly. There comes a point where you loose
all the good bacteria that normally reside in your stomach and develop poor digestion and mouth sores.
You are fatigued too. One could be psychologically paralyzed by a more deeply disturbing question: what
will I do if I develop another acute infection after this course of antibiotics? This is a 100% valid question
because the immune system (and the whole person) could be even more weakened after another course
of antibiotic, making him more susceptible to another flare-up.

Though the possibility of developing complications like cancer are rare, chronic epididymitis often causes
fear in a person that is not proportional to the pain and discomfort. This seems to be related to the fact
that the part of the body, which is supposed to send pleasure messages to the brain, is now sending pain,
which is significantly different from pain in other non-sensitive parts of the body.

What troubled me the most was the message I received from various sources that there is no known cure
for chronic epididymitis, other than surgery to remove epididymis (epididymectomy). Once both
epididymal glands are removed, the person is robed of his fertility and hence a normal family life. I do not
have to explain how one would feel about these terrible consequences.

Most urologists think there is no infection involved in chronic epididymitis. Over-sensitive nerves and
muscles are considered to be causing chronic epididymitis. Bases on my experience, I strongly believe
this conclusion is NOT correct for all chronic epididymitis cases. This is one of my key observations.

Based on my experience, and of others I have heard of, I am sure chronic epididymitis was treated
successfully. However, the real problem is that it was not documented. The doctor who treated me is a
professional with decades of experience in alternative medicine. He says he has treated many chronic
epididymitis cases successfully, by using only natural medicine. I strongly feel I owe it to the world to
document my experience, and the treatment that healed me almost completely. I have not noticed even the
slightest pain in months.

What Can You Until The Documentation Is Available?

Locate an experienced homeopath and start working with him. As far as I know, the answer is only in
homeopathy.

Homeopathic medicines like Pulsatilla and Arnica cured my condition. Initially I was given Pulsatilla 30
and Arnica 30 for 4-6 months along with Belladonna 200 for inflammation when needed. Later moved to
only Pulsatilla 1M once a week for some time. Years later, I used Clematis and Staph for more complete
relief. Now I am free of pain but if I take alcohol, I sometimes develop some irritation.

See if you can find a good homeopath and try these or other suitable homeopathic medicines.
Spongia and Carbo Veg are other potential remedies. Learn some homeopathy and fight with it while
taking help from expert homeopaths. Homeopath may pick a totally different remedy for you because that
is how homeopathy works.

Homeopathic medicines are available in liquid and pellet form.
Liquid is better. Like in the link below:
http://www.homeopathyworks.com/product.php?xProd=3729&xSec=41

Make sure you avoid 1) Alcohol 2) Caffeine, and 3) Cycling like activity. Alcohol typically aggravates the
pain in 24-48 hours. It also makes the homeopathic medicines ineffective- like smoking. Also do not eat
or drink anything for 10 minutes before or after taking homeopathic medicines.

Hope this helps.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Natural Treatment for Epididymitis read about the Symptoms, Causes and Diagnosis. Natural Herbal Treatment for Epididymitis with Herbal Product Epidmeton Natural Supplement for inflammation of the Epididymis. Natural way helpful adjunct treatment and reduce the Symptoms of Epididymitis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful  Epididymitis Herbal Treatment  possess either anodyne action to help reduce or antibacterial action; particularly herbs that help treat bacterial infections of the urinary tract.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm literally crying now writing this message... after i read this i've tried arnica oil, and i'm already experiencing some pain relief that i didn't have in such a long longe time... i feel great, this condition was driving me crazy.

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete